Body Helix X-3 PRO Pickleball Paddle
Free shipping within the US for orders over $75
We have a 30-day return policy, which means you have 30 days after receiving your item to request a return or exchange.
Click here for our full Return Policy
Please see the sizing chart in the product pics
Caution: Recommended for 5.0+ Players
Our newest paddle, featuring a Kevlar/Carbon blend paddle face and small cell PP core with Aramid Fibers. This paddle is NOT for the beginner to intermediate player. Its weight and construction make it an ideal paddle for Advanced Players.
- Weight: 8.8 oz, designed to optimize power.
- Handle Length: 6”, tailored to enable a true two-handed backhand.
- Grip Size: 4.25” to accommodate various hand sizes.
- Total Length: 16.5”, providing an extended reach for those crucial shots.
- Width: 7.5”, offering an ideal balance between coverage and agility.
- Comes with Paddle Cover and Accessory Kit (weights, overgrip, and paddle refresher)
- Kevlar/Carbon blend Paddle Face: Click here to read more about the Kevlar/Carbon Fiber blend. We have used a woven blend of Kevlar and raw Toray Carbon to make a paddle face with softer touch and more durability.
- Small Cell Polypropylene Honeycomb Core: The heart of the X-3 Pro is a small cell Polypropylene honeycomb core combined with an Aramid fibers, offering an exceptional balance of power and finesse. You'll experience incredible responsiveness and superb ball control, giving you the edge over your opponents with every stroke.
- Aramid Center: The Aramid fibers improve strength and power of the paddle eliminating the need for additional weights on the edgeguard.
- Solid State 6" Handle: The solid state handle offers a comfortable, tactile grip. The 6" length allows for a true 2-handed backhand
- Thermoformed Unibody Design: Our revolutionary unibody construction method results in a seamless, single-piece paddle, eliminating weak points and enhancing overall structural integrity. The thermoformed design provides exceptional consistency, ensuring every shot feels as solid as the last.
- 360 degree Foam-Injection: The X-3 Pro features foam injection for the entire outside edge of the paddle and handle. We not only inject the edgeguard, we also inject the handle which dampens the vibrations traveling up your arm.
This paddle is identical to the X-2 Pro except the paddle face, which on the X-3 is a blend of Kevlar and Raw Toray Carbon Fiber instead of only Raw Toray Carbon Fiber. The Kevlar is added for durability for those players who hit hard and play often. It also softens the paddle just a little, providing vibration dampening. Read more about the new Kevlar/Carbon Fiber blend.
Our advanced technology Triple Core combines 2 layers of Small Cell PP Core with Aramid fibers for a paddle that can be used by advanced players to bring their game to a new level. Weighted at 8.8oz, this paddle will perform straight out of the box without the need to add additional weights.
Crafted for the discerning player, this cutting-edge paddle is designed to provide an unparalleled fusion of power, control, and precision. Whether you're an advanced player or a seasoned pro with a DUPR rating of 5.0 and above, the X-3 Pro is your ultimate tool for dominating the court.
With the Body Helix X-3 Pro Pickleball Paddle in your hands, you'll find yourself achieving your best performance yet. Whether you're unleashing a devastating drive, executing precision dinks and volleys, or resetting at the net, the X-3 Pro empowers your game like never before.
This paddle is a reset machine! As soon as I put it in my hand I knew I found something special 😁 seriously through I'm thoroughly impressed with the consistency I have with this paddle. Whether I'm dinking, resetting shots on my way to the kitchen or driving from the mid court, every shot feels crisp and clean! This panel is very similar to the x- 2 pro. This one is a little lighter and helps me to have faster hands at the net
I wrote an in-depth review of the X3 Pro and X3 Lite on my blog site. Here is the link: https://theadventurousboomer.blog/review-of-the-body-helix-x-3-paddles/
If you are like me, you are constantly tinkering with paddles to adjust them to fit your style of play. As a power player it’s hard to find a balanced paddle that truly delivers the power you want when you want it but that also gives you the touch you need to reset and control the court. I’ve tried so many paddles searching for something that was softer with great control, touch and spin while also delivering that power you love on drivable shots. The X3 Pro is the first paddle I’ve owned that truly delivers on all fronts. It’s the perfect balance between having the control and touch I needed but also has that raw power ready to be unleashed. The longer handle is perfect for double handed backhand drives. It’s also the first paddle that I’ve never had to tape up with lead or other weights to adjust its balance. Just add your favorite over grip and hit the courts!